2 of my companions died this week, and my only advice to the world is don't love anyone, because when you love people then they leave you and it rips out your heart and you are left sad and alone. Okay i am kidding.. but really. just don't do it.
Can you guys say pest ROUND 2? My new companion is Sister Morris, and she is the best thing to happen to me. She is from Washington DC, loves to bake, play sports, and she is the best little missionary. She is in her fourth transfer, and we have already had way too much fun. We have another 10 week transfer coming our way and 10 weeks doesn't even feel like the longest thing I could ever imagine. It doesnt even feel that way no. We got another set of elders in our district. He is training and he is a greenie is as green as a beautiful american football field.
We met with some really cool people this week. One of the members, Margit, is the best member missionary in the world. So the situation is that a member of our ward passed away this past week, and at the funeral, her niece came up to Margit and wanted to know what we believe in. Margit set up a lesson for us, and we went over this week and taught her all about the Plan of Salvation, and we are going to meet with her 3 times a week because she said if she believes this all and she wants to be.. wait for it... KERESZTELKEDNI'D. bapbapbaptized people. I just thought that this was the coolest example of how we never know how much people are watching us, how curious they are about us, and how much comfort this Gospel can give in hard times. It was really cool to tell these people that they can see their aunt again. I love this gospel so much, and the joy the knowledge of it brings.
It was earth day so we took a picture with a tree
It was 420 so we took a picture with some weeds.
have the best weeeeeeeeeeeek and i will talk to you all in precisely 7 day.
|These are missionaries from Lindsi's MTC group!!!|
1. So, what are your Pday plans today?we are hanging out with the elders and playing tons of games and wea re really excited!
2. Tell me about your companion...where is she from? What does she like to do?
morris is so cute. she is from washington DC, she loves to bake, she likes sports, she went to byu for a year and shes going to be a buisness woman haha she is the perfect little human and we are having so much fun!
3. How often do you go on splits?
once a week! and now we get to go to the beautiful city of PÉCS and i cannot even wait
4. Any funny Neni stories this week? haha honestly not really, but just watching your casual néni travel down the street is a funny néni story enough haha
5. How often do members get to go to the temple?
honestly like once every couple of years, its like al ot of money to travel over there, and they dont get to go a ton! Do they have routine temple trips?
yes the branches try to go once every year for everyone who can go! it has honestly made me SO grateful for temples, and for where i live.
6. So, I watched this little video about learning Hungarian, and how it is the absolute toughest language to learn how they add letters to the front and back of words to make it mean something crazy different.....I have mad respect for you!!!
hahaha yes yes hungarian is a fun little adventure.
7. What are you doing for exercise?
MORRIS LETS ME RUN
8. IF you had to rate your cooking skills from 1-10....how would you rate yourself? (Like versus other 20 year old women...not against like professional cooks)
i am a freaking chef. where does that fall on the scale?
9. How often do you have to wash your hair? i would rather not disclose this information to the general public
10. Did you know that your smile LIGHTS UP MY LIFE?????? Ah, Love you lindsi!!!
i love you so much more!