Monday, May 9, 2016

BOLDOGSÁG MINDEN NAP :) Translation: Happiness Every Day



Boldog vagyok lenni itt, Magyarorsagon. Sok aldás. De, Sziastok mindenki! Reméylem minden jo! 

This week was just seriously fire, and full of sooo many amazing things. First of all, I have bought every single one of you a plane ticket to Hungary, because i decided you all need to come here and experience the beauty of this place, because my pictures just simply do not do it justice. like holy COW. you guys I am so blessed. 
Greeny Training

We started off the week with GREENY TRAINING. I got to see my MTC family one more time :´) They are all doing so well and it was crazy fun to see them and hear all of their stories. Also my Mission President and his wife are my favorite people. They both talked about our purpose here as missionaries and it made me so excited to get out, and work. haha weird right?;) but they're just amazing and I am just super blessed. After greeny training we stayed over night with the STLs and went on splits. The STL apartment is a joke it is so niiiiiiiice. haha like they have heated floors. but we made Rakott Krumpli, the yummiest thing in the whole entire world :´) and it was super fun to talk and get to know them. The second day of splits we had the most INSANE hail storm. haha like the hail was legitimately the size of a golf ball, so super safe yes I know haha. 

So i actually don't want to get kicked out of the country of Hungary, so we had to go to the Hivatal this week. it. was. terrifying. haha we had to bring Elder Anderson to translate, because i missed the part in the MTC where we studied intensive immigration vocabulary. 



We went to visit a member in Siófok. She is just the greatest thing. she's a single mom and has, THE MOST ADORABLE 3 year old boy who i just played with the whole entire time. Also, on a side note, its a super humbling experience when a three year old speaks better hungarian than you hahahaha but The Balaton is in Siófok. the Balaton is the biggest lake in eastern Europe and that thing is just beyond stunning. I would describe the city as a Eurpeon bear lake. I promise you i will live there when i am older. haha i also bought you all tickets to come and see that as well, so dont fret. 




Obviously yesterday was the best day ever CAUSE I GOT TO SKYPE MY AMAZING FAMILY. Seriously everyone go and give their Moms another big mother's day hug because you do not know what you've got until you live on A DIFFERENT CONTINENT. And i'm sorry everone, but my mom is kinda the best human being that has ever lived on the face of this earth.
PDay castle hunting







Ive been studying patience a lot this week. I think one of the hardest thing is being patient with yourself. I also think that's one of Satans biggest tools he uses to make us think that were not good enough. GO READ D&C 6:32-33. basically what i've summed up is that God loves us. We are given trials and hard things to make us much better than we could become. My favorite quote from conference, I dont remember who said it i'm so so sorry, but it said "we can have what we want, or we can have something better" God has a perfect plan for all of us. Dont ever forget that okay? how cool that someone knows us better than we could know ourselves.  We are so blessed to be a part of this gospel. I am so blessed to be a missionary. I love you ALL, and pray for you individually in my prayers. 

szeret mindig,
Swenson Nővér

1.  So, what did you do for Pday today?
oh you know, just casually went to A CASTLE. it was unbelievably gorgeous. i will send pictures dont you even worry. 

2.  Do you email your mission president every Pday?
yep!

3.  How long have the Elder's in your district been out?
Anderson dies next transfer :( but Aardema is just one transfer ahead of me!

4.  Have you talked Withers Nover into going to BYU yet?
YES. she doesnt really have a choice haha weve already planned our whole lives after our mission together haha 

5.  What is your favorite part of the day?
Lessons!!! 

6.  How long do you run when you run?
usually like 13 miles? haha i think im funny. no only like 3!

7.  What did you have for breakfast this morning?
Müzli duhhhh :)

8.  Is the bread good there?  Can you get good wheat bread?
YES. oh my heavens its the reason i exist. 

9. Any ideas where I should look for Boxy dresses?
piper and scoot.com Rolee.com, Im sure erin would have a good idea!! just comfy, CUTE, dresses to wear in the summer!

10.  You my dear have the sweetest, happiest heart!!  Keep up the good work!!
i love love love you! it was so fun to talk to you yesterday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment