Monday, May 23, 2016

Szia szia sziiiiiiiiia barátaim és a családom "Hello Hello my friends and Family"



This week was such an awesome week for me and Withers!! our time is FLYING by together and I hope i never ever have to have a new companion! 
Withers Nover and Swenson nover!!!



This week started out with another Zone training. Zone trainings are always so much fun because you get to see everyone and travel around the beautiful cities of Hungary. If you think the pictures I send are pretty, try being in a bus looking at all of the rolling hills, and greens, and just beautiful landscape of Hungary! i WISH pictures could do it justice :(
MTC reunion.  Happy Day

We recieved a random call this week and we had to go into Budapest to give sister Simkins her boot that she was letting Withers nővér use. WE love love trips to Budapest :) I also have a serious problem, and its called "I cant wear shirts that don't have a collar on them" and so I was super stressed for summer! but ne fejl, csak higgy we found some perfect short sleeve collered shirts and life can go on once more. (I know you were all SUPER worried) We then made a trip to Subway, and life was just fantastic :)

Okay so we basically had a MIRACLE week. I don't know about everyone else's missions, but in Hungary, it is literally impossible to get let in while tracting. But this week we decided to redo some 10 stories and try and get the people we missed, and we got let in ON THE FIRST CSENGŐ. two of the most rendes people i've ever met in my life, and we were able to give them a Book of Mormon. then oh you know, just THE NEXT DOOR WE KNOCKED also let us in and this Néni was telling us about how she has never even heard of the Mormon church, and she was looking for something more in her life because she hates the political sadness of Hungary. does the Lord prepare people or what? What a miracle. 



Sunday was probably the best day of my liiiiiiiiife. We have an less active, Sós Balázs, and HE CAME TO CHURCH!!!! I dont think i have ever felt happier in my whole entire life!! it was amazing and the branch was so helpful and we just love him so much! That is such a big step for Balázs! Us missionaries also sang during sacrament and it was beautiful and there wasn't a dry eye in the room ;)


After church Withers Nővér and I took our guitar and ukelele out into the bellváros and sang hymns and had our book of mormons all set up with a sign saying TAKE ONE!!! safe to say we were definitely noticed, and we were able to get out two book of mormons!!! MIRACLES UPON MIRACLES PEOPLE. 

I have been thinking a lot this week about trusting in Heavenly Fathers plan for us here on this earth. I think i've said this a thousand times, but i cannot do this without my Heavenly Father. I think that is something i definitely took for granted before my mission. I think it is just incredible that we have a Father in Heaven, and a Savior that have a perfect plan for us in our life. The quote that i've been thinking about a lot is from last conference by David. L Hallstrom "You can have what you want in life, or you can have something better" I don't have a doubt in my mind that my Heavenly Father has the perfect plan for me. I truly need his help, and his guidance, and his strength, every single day of my life. How incredible that that is all he wants to give to us in our lives as well. I know that having a testimony of this gospel changes peoples lives. I see it every single day. 

best mission. best week. best life. 

anyura boldog vagyunk. 

Sok szeretet,
Swenson Nővér

1.  Pday today?  What amazing things did you do?"
Withers hurt her knee super bad at sport nap, so just groceries and cleaning! 

2.  Is your companion able to run with you yet?
:(
3.  How far do you think you walk every day?
hahahah probably at least 5 miles!

4.  Are there a lot of different nationalities in your city that you talk with?
not tons!!! mostly just hungarian!

5.  How often do you get fed by members, others every week?
haha nulllaaaa
6.  How far away are the closest set of sister missionaries?
in vesprém, but they just died :(

7.  Do you have plenty of blankets?  Are you staying warm?
yep yep yep :)

8.  Do they publish the Ensign in Hungarian?  Do you get an English Ensign to read?
i believe so!!!!
9.  Can you listen to talk tapes?
YES. and you should send me those, and david archuleta! my mission is super chill with music!! so as long as it is uplifting its all god!

10.  Did you know that you have the world's biggest heart.  You are just the most loving giving person ever.!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment