Tuesday, June 14, 2016

Sziastok mindenki :) June 7th, 2016


So, I only have the best news in the ENTIRE world to share... ZOLTAN HAS A BAP DATE. ahhhh we are beyond excited. the whole experience was just crazy.   Haha first of all we walked all the way there and realized that we forgot the pamphlets and those things are so helpful and explain thing so well, so we legit had to walk back and get them haha,  But, we got there again and went up and the lesson was going pretty well.   But  then he gets off topic SO easily, so we were kinda getting nervous about the bap dat. Satan is so good at his dang job....BUT, ne felj! we got to the part about baptism, explained everything and Withers aked him!! I  LOVED his response.  He first said that he doesn't feel 100 percent ready right now, but.... he was so excited to learn everything in time and when he does "perse megkeresztelkedni fogom" (of course i will be baptized) I have never ever felt so excited at any moment in my life. I knew I had to just keep my cool and not freak him out haha,  but i probably had just the biggest stupidest smile on my face.   He told us he has noticed a big change in his life since he has been meeting with us! He said he sees the world differently.  "when you guys come the building feels better, my house feels better, i think so much better, even the door feels better!" I have never felt more genuinely happy in my entire life. I know this church is true. I know this Gospel can change lives,I''m watching it happen right now. I am so blessed. 


That was my exciting news from yesterday :) Saturday we got to go to Siófok again and we met with Richie and Sylvie Carvell.   He is  from England, and they both speak fluent english, in fact, he doesn't speak a word of Hungarian. They took us out to the nicest restaraunt, and got us the yummiest fagyi I've had yet in Hungary.... ahhh so dang good. I literally felt like I was with Americans and it was just so fun and chill the entire time! 

Sunday we got to go to Regina's house again and her parents literally fed us a feast of deeeeelicious Hungarian food. it was the first time i've tried pörkölt csirke and it will not be the last. I am a little bit way too blessed you guys. 

I love my mission. I love you all!!!!! 






1.  What did you do for your Pday today?
interviews with president in duna!

2.  Do you and your companion share clothes?
haha yes and its the beeeeeeest
3.  What do you usually fix yourself for dinner?
usually eggs or something like that!!

4.  Is the city you are in a pretty big city?
uhm not huge!
!

5.  What has the weather been like recently?
so confusing hahaah like rainy? humid?? hooooot! haa

6.  Do you ever hear any English music playing around town?
haha always people dont listen to anything else!
7.  Do they have grocery stores, like Smiths?  Bowmans?
yes yes!! they have spars and tesco!

8.  Do they have any American fast food places in your town?
yes!!!! they have a KFC here and its like fantastic haha i literally hate KFC at home but these ones are amazing ahh

9.  Doe people ever ask you questions about America?
yah kinda!! theyre usually just impressed that were from america and speak hungarian and then wonder why on earth we would do that haha 


10.  Did you know that you are BEAUTIFUL?  Seriously, you keep getting prettier and prettier!!
only cause youre my mom :)

No comments:

Post a Comment