Saturday, February 18, 2017



First and most importantly I need to tell you all that I have received the information this week, while tracting a 10 storey in Hungary, from a man named Kereti Roland,  that Hungarian is the actually the language that we will be speaking in Heaven. So if I were you guys, I would start to study. I repeat, this is a very valid source i received my information from. 

Second, CAN YOU GUYS SAY ONE YEARRRRRRR??? I hit my year mark this week and its kinda the weirdest feeling ever. I feel like I might have been on my mission since Vietnam, but then I feel like I just left yesterday, time is a weird world on a mission. To celebrate we traditionally burned my skirt, and Elder Thomas and Elder Norris white shirts. 

This week we had interviews with President Szabadkai in Dunaújváros for the upcoming transfer next week. I need you guys to know that President Szabadkai is just the best guy ever, and he really just loves us missionaries so much.  I am SO grateful for him and the dilligent work he does for us missionaries, and the church here in Hungary.
This week I got an email from my brother in law (SHOUT OUT WHAT UP SPENC) and he said this "if you are ever having a hard time with something, actually make the mental step of deciding on purpose that it isn't hard, you'll be amazed at how much it helps! " and that is just something that has been on my mind so much this week. Our attitude, our mindset, our way of handling hard times, are absolutely our decision. we decide if we are going to be happy when we wake up in the morning, we decide if we are going to give all of our efforts to something. I can only speak from my own experience but out here on a mission, we have every single reason in the world to have a bad day, every single day. We are thousands of miles away from our home, our family, our friends, we are screamed at and our beliefs are questioned every single day. Haha honestly we could have a terrible 18 months out here on our missions, but its ALL about perspective. It's all about deciding to smile, to talk to that person you don't want to talk to, to tract that door you don't want to tract. WE decide what we are going to make of our lives. 






I HAVE SO MUCH LOVE IN MY SOUL FOR YOU ALL. have the best weekzz!!!

- LindZ monAy 

1.  All ready for your baptism this Week?
YES!!! everything is in order and we cannot even wait!!!

2.  What did you do for Pday today?
Hike around veszprém with Lászlo. super rad

3.  Do you Know what your branch president does for a living?
honestly.. haha no i do not!

4.  Do you have any youth in your branch?  Do they ever get together for activities?
yes we do, and yes they do! there is about probably 7 young kids in the branch, like high school aged 
5.  Do they ever talk about your mission getting iPads?
actually, president talked about it in his interview with jensen, that he wants them, but i dont really know whats going to happen with that haha

6.  What is your favorite Hungarian main dish?  Do you know how to make it?
absolutely paprikás csirke or töltött paprika . and yes i do holy get ready for the yummiest thing of your life

7.  What school is your companion going to go to after her mission?
BYU BYU BYU BYU

8.  Do you get the copy of your blog that I send out every week?
yes i do! and you are still the best ever for doing that!

9.  Do you think they have bigfoots in Hungary?
haha i actually have never asked that! they have all these weird hungarian myths and such so i would not be surprised.

10.  Did you know that I think you have THE best sense of humor...ever!!!!
haha 

No comments:

Post a Comment