Monday, September 19, 2016

Ahhhhhh what a week!!!!

ahhhhhh what a week!!!!




Soooo this week we got a new companion!!! Now we are three!! Sister Brantley (my MTC companion) came to us from Dunaújváros. I am sooo excited to serve with her again. haha trios are kiiinda the worst, and when we go tracting i feel like we are a little mob, but it's okay because I love my companions more than life haha.



1, This week we had the most district unity I have ever seen in my life haha in the morning  Sister Gordon and I ran to the store to get some stuff to make the Elders cookies, just because we love them and as a little service, and when we got home, there were flowers on our doorstep from them. DISTRICT UNITY PEOPLE. 





2. This week while we were tracting the most ADORABLE husky came up and tracted with us. haha it kinda just became our best friend.   But i probably had the saddest moment of my life, because we had to leave Szandaszőlős to go home, and he just kept following us,  We just had to distract him and run away from him. leaving him all alone, friendless. I had to run away from a friendship this week people. that is what being a missionary does to you haha.



3. WITHERS. so I got to go on splits this week with Sister Withers (my mom) and you could mayyyyybe say that it was the best day of my entire life. Withers served for 6 months in Szolnok so it was so fun taking her to lessons and having her teach our investigators with me that she taught as well before. It was seriously so much fun and we just got right back into the hang of things. I want to serve with her again SO badly. fingers crossed people. fingers crossed. 


So so so sorry I dont have that much time!! Next week I will give a much better email i promise haha things will be settled down a little bit more with the move and everything. I love being a missionary. I love Hungarians. I love Hungarian. I love this work. I love teaching people things that they have never even heard of before,  Things that actually have the power to completely change their lives. Thats what this gospel does. It changes peoples lives.

SOK SOK SZERETETTEL, 

Swenson nővér! 





1.  What did you do for Pday today?
helped brantley move in, grocery shopping, played guitar, nothing too exciting!

2.  Have all of the STL's that you have had splits with, been absolutely fabulous?
YES. ahhhh also i got to go on aplits with my mommmmm :)

3.  Do you think that you are going to be able to replicate some Hungarian food when you got home...i.e. Make us a good old fashioned Hungarian feast?
YES. i will get all the receptes i possibly can!

4.  Do they celebrate Halloween in Hungary?
they dont really celebrate halloween sajnos :(

5.  Do you have a mission saying or slogan or something like that?
teach repentance, baptize converts. 

6.  Can you wear fingernail polish?  What colors do you like?
yes! like blues, and greens!


7.  Have you thought about anything you might like in your package?  I am going to try to get it out this week....


8.  How often do you get to Budapest nowadays?
like nevverrrrrr sajnos :( but we will be going next week!!

9.  What does Gordon Nover want to be when she grows up?
she doesnt really know!

10.  Did you know that I look at your pictures every day and see your beautiful face...and smile sooo big!!
i hope sooo! i miss you guys SO much!!

No comments:

Post a Comment