Tuesday, November 8, 2016

I purchased a Giraffe onsie





Things that happened: 
- we commandered a taxi this week
- we missed our train back to hungary and had to sleepover in budapest
- I GOT TO SEE GIRAFFES 
- i let a hungarian cut my hair.
- I purchased a Giraffe Onsie




WHERE DOES TIME GO? This week we had spliiiits in the lovely city of Budapest. It is always unreal to go to that city and just see this amazing country more. haha like really I have been on a mission for 9 months now, and it still doesn't get old. I got to split with Sister Lebaron who is my companions trainer right now. also we got to go with Sister Withers again and I only kind of adore her. 


I have been trying so hard to study, and to figure out the difference between allowing ourselves to be unperfect, but still pushing ourselves to be the best that we can be. The other day in my studies I was studying in 2 nephi 4 and it talks a lot about Nephi not yielding to the natural man, and not slacking his strength, and it kinda really explains that a lot. My mission is between me, and God.
My progression, my mistakes, who i am becoming, who i want to become, is between me and God. Some days i can be perfect Sister Swenson, and I can give 100 percent and I am happy with that at the end of the day. But somedays, I am Lindsi and my 100 percent that day is maybe a 75 percent on a perfect Lindsi scale. but thats okay. as long as everyday i am trying, and learning, and growing. This is not me making excuses for myself, I am fully aware of the fact that I am not perfect. Very aware of that, but I have also realized more the point of the atonement, and how to use it more effectively every single day. Jesus Christ doesn't expect me to be perfect, he doesn't expect me to not make mistakes, but he does expect me to realize my endless need for him, and his atonement. I have said this before, and I will say it again right now. I can not do this without him. I need his help. Only with my Savior can my mission be possible I love him. I am so thankful for his atoning sacrifice so that I dont have to be perfect, cause i can assure you, I would have failed. what an incredible, unfathomable person Jesus Christ was, and is. What a sacrifice. I am so grateful, and so humbled.  





2.  What is the dominant religion in Hungary?
probably katolikus, but maybe evangelikus? there are TONS of jehovas witnesses, and this weiiiiird sketchy religion called the hit gyülekezet 

3.  Do you go to three hours of church on Sunday, like here?
yes this branch is super rendes 
4.  How are your dresses/skirts holding out?
pretty good!
6.  Did you get your package from "The ward"?
haha uhm not yet!! 

7.  Is college free for Hungarians?
i dont think so! 

8.  How far would you say you walk every day?
i am actually not sure!! definitely a couple of miles!

9.  Are most of your contacts friendly to you?
uhm... sometimes hahahah 

10.  When I think of you, I just smile....Several times a day!!! LOVE YOU SO MUCH!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment