Tuesday, November 1, 2016

VESZPRÉMI VAGYOK

VESZPRÉMI VAGYOK 

sziastok kedves barátaim, es a családom. HOGY VAGYTOK? nagyon remélem, hogy minden rendben veletek :)
sok mindent csináltunk ezen a héten. 

Okay sorry im done haha what a crazy crazy week! leaving Szolnok was probably the saddest thing ever. Ah those people just have my heart. But it's been amazing to be here! I absolutely adore Veszprém. I can honestly say i don't think i have ever been anywhere prettier in my life. The branch here is going to be awesome and seriously I just feel myself so well here! My new companion is Hanna Evans, she is from portland Oregon (shoutout to my grandparents and aunts and uncles in Oregon ) but I just adore her! also I am serving with Elder Thomas again and i freaking love that human haha its been way too fun already. 

I had a suuper cool experience this week. So i have been praying very hard that we can find some work here in veszprém, and that we can be lead to the people who are prepared in this city, because ....we literally have zero investigators right now.  On Saturday we had a cool experience where some things fell through, and we were able to make it to a look up that we weren't planning on doing, but I felt like we should go and visit her. We got let into the building by a miracle haha usually no one will let you into the building. when we rung her csengő she immedietly let us in to talk with her. We had such a good lesson with her about Joseph Smith, and why he is important to her personally in her own life. I have seen the Lord's hand in my life every day here on my mission, but especially recently. I have prayed every single day, in almost every single prayer for the gift of tongues, that i can speak with, and teach these people here in Hungary.Its been amazing to see the Lord's hand in my life, and to be able to understand these people, and talk with them, and to say what i want to say, and teach them this amazing gospel that means SO much to me! 



LOVE YOU ALL. THE CHURCH IS TRUE, I PROMISE. 

sok szeretettel, 
Swenson nővér

1.  Pday today?  What did you do?
went all around veszprém to sight see. this place is INSANE

2.  Is there more places to sight see in your new digs?
hah YES 
3.  How big is your new branch?
around 40

4.  Do you have any investigators?
haha none 

5.  How are you sleeping?
really good my bed in veszprém is so big :')

6. Did you get your package?
yes and you are the absolute BEST HUMAN BEING. 

7.  What is your absolute favorite Hungarian main dish?
oh jaj... its so hard to choose! probably töltött paprika! FINOM. 

8.  Does your new companion like to run?
not really, but she lets me run :)

9.  Do you have any pictures of your new coat?
sajnos nem :(
10.  You are my sunshine!!!
love youuuu!




No comments:

Post a Comment