Wednesday, May 10, 2017

Repült a hetünk.



But really this week went by so fast. That could be because pday wasn't on a tuesday this week but like why am I even typing this out nobody cares hahah. 

I don't have too much time, but this week on Thursday we had a photographer come and take pictures of me and sister Morris, like doing missionary work, So basically I am going to be the cover of the next Preach my Gospel people. Anette (the photographer) is the coolest human ever. She is from Australia, served her mission in Germany, and was so fun to be with all day. It was fun because we got to take her to see this investigator  named Dávid in the hospital. It was fantastic because the hospital we took her too was the sketchiest thing, like basically this huge unfinished building, and we just like walked right into davids place in the hospital. welcome to Hungary friends. 

We got to go to PÉCS for splits this week. Pécs is like the coveted city in our mission, It is where our mission president and his wife are from.  There is a reason why it is coveted. That place is beyond gorgeous. I went on splits with cute Sister Christiansen who is in her first transfer. We did this sort of finding where we flip a coin to tell us whether to turn left, or right, or where to go. 


I have officially become a néni this week. I learned how to do kézi munka and now all I do on public transportation is hand stitch little flowers into a cloth. mom are you proud of me? :')

We had this huge miracle this week!!!!!! We had a family of 10 come into our branch house this week and tell us that they wanted to be baptized!!! and that would be really cool if that really happened but it didnt, I just dont have anything else exciting to say this week so I thought i would throw something like that in here. I am sorry. i am not funny I keep forgetting that. 



SOK SZERETETTEL,
swenson nővér 






1.  Pday activity
we are going to ZARA. which is my favorite place in this ország, and then we are buying a board game with the elders and playing it all day and so basically its my perfect day haha 

2.  What has been your favorite Pday activity on your mission so far?
haha we were literally just talking about this!! i have to say the time during christmas when we went to Székesfehérvár and did a trap house, and played monopoly, or when we got to go to Tihany with a member and hike next to the balaton. 

3.  Have you ever given your testimony in the Pest ward?
yes i have! and its actually SO weird because i spoke it in hungarian and they translated it to english, and it was so weird to like, hear my hungarian thoughts coming back at me in english?

4.  What did you have for dinner last night?
haha i was lame and just made some eggs, nothing too exciting

5.  Do they have sushi in Hungary?
YES. but i have yet to go because none of my comps like sushi. :(

6.  Do most families live in apartments?
haha yah mostly everyone lives in a 10 story kinda thing. 

7.  How big is the Young women's group in your ward?
there is like 1 hungarian, and 2 americans!

8.  Did you have any good dreams this week?
honestly i cant remember haha i am so sorry. 

9.  Does the MTC feel like a lifetime ago?
hahahah yes and no, time does not make sense out here honestly. 

10.  You know how much you are loved....right?
every single day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment