Wednesday, May 24, 2017

Talk less, Smile more.



I have no time my friends and family, so this is going to be so quick, I am sorry, I know you all were just anxiously waiting the whole entire week for updates from me, but I have failed you. and if you could all stop YELLING AT ME. that would be nice. 

+~!!!!!HiGhLiGhTz!!!!!~+
1. we, the Pest sisters living in the 13th district, by the side of the Duna, are the proud new owners of a brand new, SAMSUNG MICROWAVE. ladies and gentleman dreams come true. it's stainless steel :')
2. we had splits in Dunaújváros and got fagyi a total of 3 times in a 24 hour split. if you do the math then yes you will realize that that is too much, but that i have no shame. 
3. We weekly planned by the Duna, and realized once again how we are WAY TOO BLESSED. 


This week I have realized the overwhelming power of the spirit in our work. I am so thankful to be able to be an instrument in the hands of God, and to be here in this beautiful ország. If you just let him, God will guide you, he will lift you, and he will help you. I believe that with my whole heart. 




sok szeretettel homies

Swenson nővér


1.  Pday activity today? we are cooking with sister szabadkai!! she is teaching us how to make my favorite meal hortobágyi palacsinták. 

2.  What do you do at district meetings? we ususally just takl about our work, our investigators, then we have some spiritual thing that elder jones does!

3.  Do any of the missionaries in Hungary have a car?  A bicycle???? cars? no one! bicycle, there are a couple of companionships!

4.  Do people in Hungary generally have their own cars, or do they use public transportation? uhm a lot of people just use public transportation for sure. 

5.  What is the funniest "no" you have ever gotten at a doorway? hahah probably the time that the man told me that he is a

6.  What time do you have to be in to your apartment for the night?  What time does it get dark? we have to be in our apartment by 9, and it has started to get dark around like 7ish? maybe a little later?

7.  Does your companion speak any other language? nope

8.  Does your mission president's wife speak English very well? yes she does, she is amazing

9.  How many times did you eat with members this past week? actually none this past week.

10.  YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL!!! i adore youuuuu 

No comments:

Post a Comment