Monday, July 24, 2017

If You could Hie to Kolob...

I dont have too much time, but I do have important information to share.
So remember how I found out from one of the people we meet with that Kolob is ACTUALLY in Debrecen, Hungary? Well ladies and gentleman. I hiked to Kolob. I need you to all go and read the
hymn about Kolob and I would just like you to all know that I agree. What most people don't actually know is that Kolob is a 5 story building. It was an incredible experience I will never forget.
I want you all to go and read this talk this week. it was something that really helped me. I was on splits and sister Hughes gave me this printed out talk and said how much it helped her, and then I looked on the front and realized, "Thats Elder Simmons! the  Man who teaches sunday school in my ward!". He really is such an incredible man.
https://www.lds.org/general-conference/2004/04/but-if-not?lang=eng
JÓ HETET KÍVÁNOK 











1.  What are your pday plans today?
go out to eat, play games with the elders yay 


2.  When you knock on someone's door, what is the first thing you say to them?
hi we are missionaries from the church of jesus christ.... then kinda whatever i feel i need to say! i bring up how we believe we can live in happiness with eternal families, how we know that jesus christs original gospel is on the earth today, and then i usually ask them questions right off the bat, like if they believe in god, what brings them happiness, if they could ask god one question, what would it be?

3.  What percentage of your clothing that you took with you are you bringing home?
uhmmmmmmm definitely depends! a good portion, but definitely leaving a bunch

4.  What did you have for dinner last night?
tacosssss

5.  Do you know what your branch president does for a living?  Just curious what Hungarians do.  :)
i actually have no clue :/ i am sorry haha 

6.  If you were living in Hungary....would you live in the city or out in the country?
absolutely the country. budapest is really cool, but if you live in the countryside you can just visit budapest, and the countryside is to die foorrr

7.  Do you speak Hungarian with your companion when you are just talking?
we try to yes!

8.  Are you up to a rousing pickleball match with your mamma when you get home?  They actually built some new courts in Kaysville!!!
if youre ready to lose

9,. Have you figured out what meal you are going to make us all for your night of cooking when we are down at the beach?
yes! either paprikás csirke with nöl kedli, or lecso

10.  Did you know that there is not one way in the entire world that I could be one little itty bitty bit more proud of you and the beautiful woman you have and are becoming?
i love you so much 

No comments:

Post a Comment